Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Did Denise Milani Get A Breast Reduction

Nihilism! Let me think, DO NOT WANT TO VIEW


Leo in the digital media journalist Ana Rosa Quintana, apart from using "black" to write the books he is charged in a crime of coercion Women of Santiago del Valle, who was convicted for murdering This girl Mari Luz Cortes.
In an interview with Isabel Garcia is done (the wife of the alleged murderer) on the agenda of Ana Rosa, is seen as reporters pressed to get a confession while being interviewed asked not they record more. Note that this lady is handicapped.
These are the limits of journalism (to say) in Spain, SUPREME ASCO. A mind-numbing number of programs that promote values \u200b\u200bcontrary to those who seek to try to make a better society:
Chulos, maltratadotes, camels, hustlers, swindlers, rich without effort ... this series of characters are living in English television and children's time, so that our children will learn the values \u200b\u200bof respect, equality, effort, hard work ... ..
Want to know the salary of teachers, some of these fellow members of ignorance and prejudice?.
Want to know who the "journalists" best paid?
I'm not naming names, is less and all you know where the shots go.
So how are we going to respect the public, to people regardless of status, race or sex ... .. if we are giving our children these models.
Following media "Propaganda", it is impossible to have an opinion of what is happening in Libya.
not what to expect. If the governing parties PP-PSOE Spain with nationalists when needed, virtually all of them a manual Neoliberalism. According to the guidelines governing the financial and business philosophy. If the means of isolation are part of large business groups all delighted with this NEOCOM. I wonder
All that I do watch, will not "propaganda" to justify any war for oil?
If it were for reasons universal rights and humanitarian had already done the same with the whole list of dictators who swarm around the globe.
-------------------------------------------- -------
the album Insomnia Hamlet Group:
TORTURE-VISION
'll Come see

I will punish you with torturavisión
cruel, no, favor.

Let me think, I do not watch.
Let me think, maybe you do not.
Let me think, let me think. Distract

based gossip in social life
declare his love in a fucking studio.

Deceived.

I think
idiot for not knowing that 2 and 2, 4, 4 and 2 are 6
if this is your way of culturizar
can call me anti-cultural.

Let me think, I do not watch.
Let me think, maybe you do not.
Let me think, let me think. Distorting

any information, divert my attention
hurt our feelings, no morals, purpose mourn
ie visual garbage.

Let me think, I do not watch.
Let me think, maybe you do not.
Let me think, let me think.

No, manipulate, manipulate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment