Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Garisson Smoke Detector

TODAY IS THE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF WOMEN

I spent a comment from our friend STONE on the international day of women. Mint


!!!!!, five minutes I have to invite everyone to read if you wish and intend Carmen Sarmiento's book "Women, revolution going on." I have the pleasure of meeting and not just is a great period of millions of stories that everyone will have seen on TV, but a person full of honesty.
Today is March 8, International Women's day. Go my love, my dedication and love for all those dead women, killed by criminals from their husbands on a day like today. My memory and my respect. To all those harassed, raped, humiliated ... etc, every day in fear of his life support. Kick
albeit slowly, all together, men and women, women and men, this culture, education patriarchal much damage to us all.
lawyer for that education for equality. According to reports from UNIFEM is the women who die from hunger more the world disease, now augmented by the global crisis that promotes the neoliberal system.
We can all help in participating and helping us make this equality is fulfilled.
I am sorry that the word feminism is stigmatized, as the word left, but I am a feminist from that equal more than ever.
groups have increased new males in our society, I boycott any progress steadily in many forums, media, etc. They are organized groups with lies trying to derail a lot of work achieved by women and men for many years and the exact figures disguise abuse, are easily recognized if you enter any time in any forum in the Country.
My love for Clara Campoamor feminist who fought for the vote of women in Spain, struggled to the point of relegating his own party. And women are essential. FREE list! you men in this beautiful, fair road to equality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment